Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members, earn credits and cash with our referral program

Get started

Official 2PX Paid Memberships

This is an official Envy thread. Only administrators may use this prefix.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pxuk

Gamerscore Seller
Staff member
Envy Administrator
Envy Credits
Referral Cash
$0

What is it and how can I get it?​

Introducing paid memberships for 2PX. Each tier has their own set amounts of Gamerscore you will get per week, or month. Upon purchasing a membership I will get in touch with you through a private message on this website arranging to make time with you for me to recover your profile and play to get your Gamerscore. This is a membership making it flexible for buyers to still be able to play their account and let me know when is best for you during the week. Gamerscore doesn't have to be completed on the same day it can be completed throughout the week before it's up.

View available Memberships​

CLICK HERE

Payments​

All payments are processed through Stripe. To find out about their terms and conditions are please click on the link below. Payment information isn't stored

You can get a membership by visiting​

Please only by the membership that is affordable for you. Billing is set for reoccurring payments either weekly or monthly until you cancel. There is also an option for a life time membership allowing members to indefinitely get 15,000 on their account.

Bonus Gift​

In addition to getting weekly or monthly memberships, all members are entitled to have a free 50,000 Gamerscore account per month should they want one in that billing period. If this is something you're interested in please contact me during your current billing period and it will be arranged. All 50,000 Gamerscore accounts I make come with a free gamertag change, are not modded, and no billing history.

Not sure how to contact me?​

Simply click on my username, and Start chat

2pxcontact2.png

If you have any questions please get in touch

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Back